Monday, March 9, 2015

Sphero/ macro lab

 Page 1)
In lesson one I was able to teach my sphero how to go in a set speed for a set distance, I was also able to make go  exactly were I wanted it to.


Page 2)
 In lesson two I was able to make my sphero go in the form of  3 shapes going   forward, stopping to change angles, and making it change colors every stop.


Page 3)
In lesson 3 I was able to make my sphero go a certain speed and distance in order  to knock down objects.  I was also able to recorded median, mean,  and mode for he trials that I created.


Page 4)
In lesson four I was able to make colors from the three starting colors. I made blue, red, and green shades that include purple and grey.


Page 5)
In lesson 5 I learned how to make my sphero "talk" in Morse code using a pattern of colors and movements to say sphero.

No comments:

Post a Comment