I didn't know you played rugby that is cool.
That's cool that you play Destiny! I don't, but my whole family does! I'm better at Fire Emblem and Zelda, haha.
I didn't know you fished. I also didn't know you lived in Texas.
I didn't know you like fishing and play rugby and your dog is really pretty!
I never knew you fished so much. If you ever do go hand fishing don't lose some fingers. Also you didn't have pictures on all of your slides but it was still good.
You sound like a professional at fishing, cool!
That's cool that you play rugby and hunt.
Fishing! I personally dislike fish(ing) but, still find it very interesting and fun to watch.
I don't think you have tried fly fishing, you see the fish before they hit the fly and they fight much harder
quite saying you play video games and play rugby and go fishing
Fish are cool
I think you could have checked over your presentation and included pictures.
I didn't know that you lived in Texas.
I cant believe you've lived so many places!
I didn't know you played rugby that is cool.
ReplyDeleteThat's cool that you play Destiny! I don't, but my whole family does! I'm better at Fire Emblem and Zelda, haha.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you fished. I also didn't know you lived in Texas.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you like fishing and play rugby and your dog is really pretty!
ReplyDeleteI never knew you fished so much. If you ever do go hand fishing don't lose some fingers. Also you didn't have pictures on all of your slides but it was still good.
ReplyDeleteYou sound like a professional at fishing, cool!
ReplyDeleteThat's cool that you play rugby and hunt.
ReplyDeleteFishing! I personally dislike fish(ing) but, still find it very interesting and fun to watch.
ReplyDeleteI don't think you have tried fly fishing, you see the fish before they hit the fly and they fight much harder
Deletequite saying you play video games and play rugby and go fishing
ReplyDeleteFish are cool
ReplyDeleteI think you could have checked over your presentation and included pictures.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know that you lived in Texas.
ReplyDeleteI cant believe you've lived so many places!
ReplyDelete