My favorite app of 2015 is a app called flipboard, it is a free news app that allows you to pick from over 300 topics to have your personalized news. Almost all the news is kid appropriate and has very reliable information. After just using the app for over a week i fell in love with the app being able to read new video game releases and hunting/ fishing spots across the world. The app has over 10 million downloads and is in the top rated apps on Google play. I would rate the app 9.5/10 due to fact that the app doesn't remember were you were reading when you leave the app. Flipboard is the best news app because if you don't want to hear about terrorist attacks and bombings and you just want to see who one the local sports game last night. For all these reasons this app has made my list for the best app of the month.
Seems cool, I don't really play sports, but I may check it out!! I do like reading news.
ReplyDelete