Tuesday, May 19, 2015
Stop motion animation
1)My stop motion was about the life of lego man and his adventures, I chose this because I had no ideas that would work, I honestly didn't like what I was doing.
2)I would rate this an 8 because I put a decent amount of effort to the project and I think the video wasn't terrible.
3) Next time if I had to do this project again I would do something easy like a game or fireworks, or even a hobby of mine.
4) My project is unique because of the some what good lighting staying the same , as well as I could do since the tape disappeared each day.
5) I feel like I deserve a 85 because I put in a lot of time in at school and home to make a somewhat decent video that required a lot of effort.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment